Sunday, June 17, 2012

Don't worry, I'm alive.

"I'm madly, deeply, truly, passionately in love with you." "Can you move?" "Only my lips." Says the worst movie of all time- the one my roommate and her friends are watching right now. Gag me. I don't really like chic flicks, which presents a problem in various situations.

Aight, enough of that. I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL FOR 8 WEEKS. Oh my heck, it feels so great. Actually, I still have this constant feeling that I need to be studying for patho. I thought for sure I was going to fail that clas. But noooooo it's over! Party party party! Just kidding, I wish.


So two years ago, my roommates and I moved in for summer semester. Little did we know how great it would be. As a celebration of the exact date, we had a bridal shower for Aimee. That guy better take care of her cause I'm gonna miss the crap outta her. My roommates and I went shopping for her gifts yesterday. One thing about Aimee- she always knew she would get married so she could have a baby- no waitin for her. So I went to the dollar store to get her a pregnancy test but accidently picked up the ovulation test. When I got to the register, the employee just looked at me and then said, "Um...I don't mean to get personal, but did you mean to get a pregnacy test or ovuation test?" The rest of the conversation was too awkward to post on a public blog. Loller coaster. Holla atcha hCG.



Gross, I can hear girls at my window "singing" Call Me Maybe. Someone please tell me why that song exists. Other things that should also not exist: The Bachelorette, Scoreboard Grill, Newt Gingrich, orange construction cones, raisins in cookies, Anne Hathaway.


I was just reminded of an unfortunate incident a week ago. I was getting out of my car at my house and lo and behold, B-Money is standing right there. Trying to contain all giggles, I started nice small talk. He eventually asked me if he could use my bathroom. Which was then followed by him sampling his new CDs and a live performance for my roommates and me. We hinted he should leave and he asked us for a ride home. I may or may not have told him I needed to go visiting teaching and ran to Dan's aparment. So bad. If you don't understand, here's a sample.



3 comments:

  1. laughing my head off right now.....the peaks, the peaks, seven to the peaks...:)
    I don't know what to say. I've never seen anything quite like it.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's amazing. And why didn't you tell me you're not in school? I've got your nanny job waiting for you. Iowa's quite the hip place in the summer. And if you got sick of my kids you could detassle corn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Detassling would pay a whole lot more than my current job...

    ReplyDelete