Monday, May 16, 2011

Fat Louie



"I've never ridden in a limo," he said bitterly as he wept to himself.


Countless times, I've been told that I look like Anne Hathaway. In my opinion, it's not the biggest compliment. However, I do enjoy her performance in The Princess Diaries. Aimee and I would constantly sing the Genovia anthem. She even bought me a cute little kitty named Fat Louie. I miss that. Anyway, I am a princess. This is my online diary. This is the princess's diary. (Insert laughter.) My favorite character in the movie is Mia's socially-challenged neighbor, Mr. Robutussin. He's a writer who doesn't seem to have much success. Actually, his writing's really awkward (i.e. the opening line of this entry). Ergo, I am writing to him through my blog because my writing is also awkward. I write to you, Mr. Robutussin, because I admire your passion even if you lack talent. "The elegant European woman didn't stay for tea..." Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment