Sunday, May 22, 2011

Oh Xiaoxiao

Everyone hates those emails that go out to the whole class. My friend Kira got this one at the end of last semester. What a champ.
Hi, this is Xiaoxiao from your LDS Marriage and Family class.
I am currently looking for a single-lady partner who would love to study on this subject together sometimes. Therefore, you could totally ignore this message if:
1. you were a boy (man).
2. you were a wife already.
3. you were not straight. (just kidding)
...I am from China so that I am looked just like another 3.5 Billion Asian (Maybe not all of them). I am a convert to the LDS church. I am not a return missionary but I am looking for a partner to be life-time missionaries. I love dance and cook so that I think those might be a good start point unless you have other wonderful ideas. I do not have a car and anything more expensive than that yet. I will not judge you based on your looking even though Asian was my all-time-favor for about 20 years because I did not have others choices that time.
Let me know if you were interested. We could start anytime including tonight.
Have fun weekend,
Sincerely,
Xiaoxiao

No comments:

Post a Comment