Tuesday, December 6, 2011

If we were your kids, we'd punish ourselves!

That's what I thought of when I walked out of my interview today. "If you hired me, I'd fire myself."

What a horrible, horrible interview. I was advised to apply to be an EatTech at the MTC, which is the person in charge of the billing/ordering/paperwork/accounting. First of all, I hate accounting. Secondly, I don't even like the MTC. Thirdly, I don't even want to major in dietetics. Why did I apply? I have no freaking clue. For now, I'll just stick with my mindless minimum wage job.
The bad thing: I have to face my interviewer often. He's my TA,  he works at the MTC, and I help him with his after-school-program class. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm the biggest idiot right now.
The good thing: I don't have to sign my life away until April 2013.

Also. All I want for Christmas is to skip the next 2 weeks. Mmm maybe 4.

1 comment:

  1. well, you could always just move back to NM and sell mattresses. just kidding. :)
    Hang in there Kaitlin....
    It was good to see you in Provo a few weeks ago! Let me know next time you are here for a visit.

    ReplyDelete