Saturday, December 24, 2011

Waitin for Santa


Problem (#FirstWorldProblems): I hate shopping. I hate grocery shopping, fabric shopping, clothes shopping (see RJ's "sometimes I forget you're a girl" quote), shopping for me, shopping for others. Come Christmas, it is a necessity.
Solution: Apply my 2nd greatest talent- procrastination (second only to sleeping, of course). Today, Christmas Eve, I started and finished my Christmas shopping. Given, there wasn't that much left to choose from, but it worked. Farmington wasn't busy at all; everyone else was doing things you should be doing on Christmas Eve.

Last night Megan and I re-lived our high school memories, which included a "hang out" at Walmart.

 Cute, right? That's what we thought. Then we looked at the fine print- where the license plate says "Land of Enchantment". They spelled "Enchantment" wrong. This is the quality of education in which I grew up. Joke-a-licious.


As long as I'm going off on the before-and-after pictures, here's another one. I helped Lexi with her ginger bread house last year and this year. They always turn out so...beautiful.

Keshmish Baa'hozho to all and to all a goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Kaitlin! hope you are having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm surprised Alyssa will let an aunt let her children create a gingerbread house. Brian and I tried that with 2-year-old Dallin when we were dating and because of too much candy and frosting, he was sent home with a few days of intense diarrhea :)

    ReplyDelete